slab o' vic slab o' vic

Great

Very nice work, I enjoyed it a lot.

Congrats on the #1337 score ;)

LOZ: Link's Return LOZ: Link's Return

I congratulate you.

I have seen nothing for a while now that was good enough to review, when suddenly, this showed up. It really made me laugh and it has made my day. Seriously, well done.

madarkwasp responds:

Pube muppet meets Elektra Pube muppet meets Elektra

Wha...?

I dont get this:
This movie sucked. Theres no other way of putting it. All of these type of movies suck and will continue to until someone bothers to make it decent with better graphics, plot, sound, anything. But the thing is...IT STILL GETS THROUGH!! I mean, COME ON! It has 2. something for god sake!
I am really disappointed in those who seriously believe this was a decent piece of work.

InsulinpumpClock responds:

How can someone type so much and say so little. Just a hint, read the guidelines and don't suggest that things should be blammed. By the same token, " I am really disappointed in those who believe One Ring 3 was a decent piece of work." Well actually I'm not because I don't care to change your opinion no matter how shallow or tasteless. Worry about yourself.

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

Brilliant

BITEY NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! He died....ohhh.
Anyway! You are really good with animating stuff like this and special effects you should really do some more that would be phenomenal!!

Evolution -BmK Evolution -BmK

o_0

..........Oh My God. This is so meaningful. And beautiful. And wow. Just amazing. So damn amazing. I shall watch on infinatum. 0_0

BlackmarketKraig responds:

Cool! Thank you...

...I wish I had a muffin cursor for my desktop!

Smeagol Loves Muffins Smeagol Loves Muffins

LOL

That was SO funny. I really enjoyed that, it was absolutely brilliant. The voices were amazing no matter how they were created. Im still cracking up. *watches again*

Crappy Dragonball Thing Crappy Dragonball Thing

Crappy

Look, even though it is a piss take of dragonball z, it still is a piece of shit. What is the point of taking the mick of something if it doesnt do it well?
Friand of the above( crazy about dbz): i concur. Although i realise this is a parody, to be to the point, it sucks. if you are going to make a flash career out of parodys, then make them funny, at least. DBZ rocks...!

stickists responds:

hahaha you have just proven my point from a movie i submitted that recently got blammed because it made sense and there will be another one made by another stickists coming soon dun dun duunnnnnn

Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

That was AMAZING!

I have seen many of your flashes on NG and on weebls stuff and magical trevor has to be my favourite series of all (although it is only 2 episodes long :P). The sound is much better for the song has a better catchyness to it. And as always the animation is as smooth as ever. GREAT STUFF!

Foamy's Rant IV Foamy's Rant IV

pleasing

very good, all of the foamy rants. you bring up many good issues about the world, and i salute you for posting them in public.

Weirdo Fights! Ep.1 Weirdo Fights! Ep.1

OK this rules.

I am glad that somethign like this has come to the portal. A GREAT piece of work. Good effects, plot, characters and well everything else. is kick ass. A very original and unique piece of work!