Catch-A-Shit Catch-A-Shit

damn good man!

Really good game and soooo addictive. I just kept playin and playing coz it was so fun! I got to 246 but then it was just too much to handle so i gave up and watched the little clip thingy at the end. Keep on going dude!

Harrier Fighter Harrier Fighter

not that bad

good game. graphics werent bad at all, but the sky looked a bit bare ( no clouds 0_0'). Also if you hold down space, a torrent of bullets fly out and is very easy to hit a harrier from far away, you just need to hold it there. I got to like 200 harriers then got a bit bored, but a pretty decent game nonetheless.

Kalin's Battle Grid Kalin's Battle Grid

real good game

i found this quite fun and i was playing it for a while. The only glitch i found was that i you win a fight and destroy and enemy tank, the power up side bar will come up. And if you keep on clicking on a power up then it will keep powering you up until you asre ultimate. But this way was really fun coz then i got too OBLITERATE the other team...hehehehehe. So fun..other than that great game!

KalinR responds:

wow I never noticed that before. Thanks. Should be fixed now.

DailyToon SE: NB! DailyToon SE: NB!

not too shabby

I actually like one of these daily toon things for once. Nice work!

The Souls Ascend The Souls Ascend

that was cool

the music was so chilled, i love it! the pictures were also amazing, i voted 5 and added it to my fav's! brill!

Tetris remix v3 Tetris remix v3

loved the music

the song rules! absolutely amazin, and the style of the game was wicked. kick ass work!