slab o' vic slab o' vic

Great

Very nice work, I enjoyed it a lot.

Congrats on the #1337 score ;)

LOZ: Link's Return LOZ: Link's Return

I congratulate you.

I have seen nothing for a while now that was good enough to review, when suddenly, this showed up. It really made me laugh and it has made my day. Seriously, well done.

madarkwasp responds:

Pube muppet meets Elektra Pube muppet meets Elektra

Wha...?

I dont get this:
This movie sucked. Theres no other way of putting it. All of these type of movies suck and will continue to until someone bothers to make it decent with better graphics, plot, sound, anything. But the thing is...IT STILL GETS THROUGH!! I mean, COME ON! It has 2. something for god sake!
I am really disappointed in those who seriously believe this was a decent piece of work.

InsulinpumpClock responds:

How can someone type so much and say so little. Just a hint, read the guidelines and don't suggest that things should be blammed. By the same token, " I am really disappointed in those who believe One Ring 3 was a decent piece of work." Well actually I'm not because I don't care to change your opinion no matter how shallow or tasteless. Worry about yourself.

Catch-A-Shit Catch-A-Shit

damn good man!

Really good game and soooo addictive. I just kept playin and playing coz it was so fun! I got to 246 but then it was just too much to handle so i gave up and watched the little clip thingy at the end. Keep on going dude!

Harrier Fighter Harrier Fighter

not that bad

good game. graphics werent bad at all, but the sky looked a bit bare ( no clouds 0_0'). Also if you hold down space, a torrent of bullets fly out and is very easy to hit a harrier from far away, you just need to hold it there. I got to like 200 harriers then got a bit bored, but a pretty decent game nonetheless.

Kalin's Battle Grid Kalin's Battle Grid

real good game

i found this quite fun and i was playing it for a while. The only glitch i found was that i you win a fight and destroy and enemy tank, the power up side bar will come up. And if you keep on clicking on a power up then it will keep powering you up until you asre ultimate. But this way was really fun coz then i got too OBLITERATE the other team...hehehehehe. So fun..other than that great game!

KalinR responds:

wow I never noticed that before. Thanks. Should be fixed now.